Saturday, April 2, 2022

Wishtrend Again

This girl loves her Wishtrend loots and it is probably no secret by now. This time round, I basically did a restock on my holy grail which I have been using religiously and tried out 2 more products because I need them, LOL!



I am not entirely sure if WFH for too long a period has my body weak. But now during the walks for my daily commute, I would be perspiring like crazy. The natural flush is great, but I hate looking all wet and sweaty. So I decided to give this face mist a try. I was tempted by the ingredients - Jeju Green Tea Water, Cucumber, Rice, Okra etc. all this sounds really nutritious for my face

This product promises to lock the moisture in the skin and I love how it makes my face so dewy (this is without any make-up by the way). It also makes my face less dry in the continuous aircon environment. Adding this to my favs :)



So...my lip is having a bit of a peel issue. I am not sure whether it is because of the raging hormones or the continuous aircon. But regardless, I decided to do something about it. This lip balm is pretty great. It doesn't have much of a scent and is not sticky. It glides on my lip and it did prevent any more annoying peels. You can use it as a day balm or a mask at night. I just use it as whenever my lips feel dry.

The only thing that bugs me a little is the application. You need to use your fingers to dap it on. Given the whole pandemic situation, I don't really prefer as much finger contact on my face as before. I always wash my hands before and after application. It would be great if it was in a stick form



Hello, Holy Grail, you can read about my review here. Interestingly, I have been receiving comments that I am aging backwards. Stoke about it obviously, now I just have to work on my Mum-Tum, which I seriously have an issue with. Not sharing any product photo, but an awesome no-makeup selfie. This beautiful face uses 100% Wishtrend products, just so you know :P

No comments:

Post a Comment