Wednesday, September 21, 2022

New Phone: S22 Phone Review

To usher in my newborn, I decided to get myself a new phone. I mean I really wantd to take better photos of her and I reckon I would be too busy after she arrives to handle all the administrative matters of a new phone (including figuring out how the corporate plan works). And also, I was sort of baited by the sale price

I decided on a Samsung again because this made the transferring of data easy. Actually S22+ was more "value for money" with a bigger discount, but I felt the size wasn't right for me. My last phone was a +, but it was so heavy sometimes I drop it on myself when I am using it in bed, LOL! So no + it is and I chose a nice girly pink to mark the arrival of my baby girl. 


Usually, I don't use my phone until I have all my protection gears in place. This includes a cover and screen protector. I wanted to go Spigen for all. But the scren protector's price difference was too great so I went cheap instead. I also realised for the new Samsung phones, they no longer give the charging head and earphones. Most people probably don't use it anymore, but I actually still use them. Have to admit that I was pretty bummed at the loss. 

I am definitely loving my new phone, just that it is the same size as my husband's so it gets a bit confusing whose phone is whose from afar. Cheers to an era of sharper pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment