Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Kwee Zeen: Royal Maharaja Feast

By now, most would probably presume that Kwee Zeen is one of our favourite dining places in Sentosa given the number of times we have reviewed their food. The husband and I deemed this place to be serving quality food and the quantity is always massive, which makes it value for money.

This time round, we are there for the Royal Maharaja Feast, which I would describe as fitting for a Sultan. Even for 5 pax, we could barely finish the food for 4. It was that much. Any fans of the Indian cusisine should drop by a visit. 

The spread is massive as usual (you can take a look at the menu here) We agreed the Biryani rice was absolutely divine, it was definitely the best rice I have had in my whole life and I could just eat it with the curry itself. My personal favourites include the Salmon Tikka, Roasted Cauliflower, Mushroom Chat Masala and the Garlic Naan. And I am a fan of their Masala Tea. 

My husband was wild about the salads. I won't consider myself very well-versed in the Indian cuisine so I had a lot of fun trying out the desserts. If you have a special occassion coming up, no harm coming with a group of friends to experience the "wow factor" when the dishes is first served on the banana leaf. 

This is not always on the menu. It is only from Sundays to Thursdays from 6pm onwards. Usually, we are there at Kwee Zeen in the noon so this was also our first time enjoying the night scene. In terms of pricing, it is S$88+ for 2 pax and S$168 for 4 pax. Please book 24 hours in advance to avoid disappointment!

It can be pressurising if you are not familiar with Kwee Zeen's food quantity, so I just want to tell you guys that you can actually take away food you can't finish. No wastage here, so don't feel pressured to finish everything. Just enjoy the ambience! And the food actually taste good after re-heating. Till date, my BIL still talks about the food we took away at the Ultimate Champagne Festive Brunch. (You can read about it here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment