Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Jeremy Zucker is in town!

He was in town and guess who was within the crowd. There was only one day he is in town, so we had to make time for him and it was worth it. I mean if you had the chance to listen live someone's music you have always been listening on your buds, I am sure you would definitely make your schedule work even if it was a Monday evening.

Jeremy's voice was definitely more emotive live, just that the acoustic quality of the sound system was not consistent throughout the concert. The crowd was also surprisingly young (maybe to me, since I am no spring chicken) so the fans were super enthusiatic and cheering wildly


I think there was nearly a thousand people in attendance. The seated area was fully filled and if you are wondering why I am standing so back in the area, it is because I am quite fearful of jostling crowd. And when you are at my age, you barely have the energy to gyrate/ sing along. We are subdued fans that nod, mouth the lyrics and smile along. (I can't believe I had reach this stage.)

Overall, it was a great Monday spent! The performance was well organised and entertaining and exuberant throughout! I had fun, thanks for chasing away our Monday Blues. Can't wait for your next visit to Singapore!

No comments:

Post a Comment