Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Food Tour 71: Catching up with friends

Been taking a bit of a break lately, just to take a breather and catch up with old friends. Part of the alure is always been enjoying new food with my friends. Here's some great finds I found with my friends:



This might not be a new place to some people. Comfort food at its finest, who would have thought that porridge could taste so good. It is a little on the pricier side, but if you fancy a good porridge, this is one place you cannot miss. I have not tasted anything better than this. 5 Stars, it is such a must-go!


2. Klarra Cafe

This was so intriguing because it is within a boutique. Interestingly, more people visited the cafe than the boutique itself. For its drinks, I found it pretty decent. The "cloud" was supposed to be added to the matcha. But I felt it tasted so much better on its own. Very limited seats, it more of takeaway drink than a place you can sit to gather and chit-chat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment