Sunday, October 18, 2015

Stay Safe (from the sun rays): Use Protection

I can go out with a bare face. But I always try to refrain from stepping out of the house without sunblock. By now, I am sure many of you know how damaging the sun is to your skin. Today, I have a new sunscreen to introduce to you. Sorry for the sexy header. Just couldn't resist it.
Before I go straight for the reveal, let me share with you some of its benefits to entice you:
  • Superior double UV block with enhanced SPF50+/PA++++
  • Retains its light and watery texture that allows smooth application without a sticky feel
  • Infused with hyaluronic acid & citrus extract to keep skin hydrated and fresh
  • Suitable for application on face and body
Biore
Presenting to you the Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Gel, it provides the highest level of UV protection and can act as a shield against skin woes such as sun spots, wrinkles and freckles caused by damaging ultraviolet (UV) rays. For me, what I really like about the sunscreen was its light texture and tangy. Smell like an orange but at least you won't go orange like it HAHAHA! 
So far I am not having breakouts and I hope it stays that way. I was quite surprised by the colour of the sunscreen. I expected it to be transparent like its name. Do note that it is quite watery so don't squeeze too hard! I didn't feel the cooling sensation that it was touted to have. But for me, I am okay without it.
Biore UV
Thought I would share with you some trivial facts as well so that you can at least feel more intelligent after reading the post. Do you know that there are 2 most dangerous UV rays? Don't know right? Read on:
UVA Rays
  • penetrate into the deeper layers of our skin 
  • the dominant tanning ray.
  • penetrate through glass. This means that even when you’re seeking shelter indoors, your skin continues to be exposed to its harmful effects (Never ever fighting for the window seats again!)
UVB Rays
  • cause the most damage to the outer layer of skin such as reddening of skin and sunburns
  • prolonged exposure to UVB rays can cause long-term damage to skin’s epidermal layers
Trival Facts
I have my own personal favourites when it comes to sunscreen. The Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Gel doesn't fare too bad in comparison but it doesn't have any cosmetics effects. So in that area, I would rank it lower. But it definitely a lot more affordable than the current one I am using. Mai hiam bui pai liao!
If you want to stay youthful for a longer period of time, please use protection (sounds like condom advert). With a sunscreen, it can prevent the cumulative damage such as wrinkling and skin ageing. For those who are looking for a more value-for-money product, I think Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Gel would work fine.
Biore has introduced a complete ange of new and enhanced sunscreen products, and all of them are less than 20 bucks and can be easily found at all leading pharmacies, super & hyper markets, departmental stores, beauty stores and selected minimarts. 
  • Bioré Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF50+/PA++++
  • Bioré Whitening Cream SPF50+/PA++++
  • Bioré Perfect Face Milk SPF50+/PA++++
  • Bioré Perfect Milk SPF50+/PA++++
  • Bioré Bright Face Milk SPF50+/PA++++

No comments:

Post a Comment