So it has been like forever since I got any sample from Try and Review. Dono why maybe cos I got no luck. But finally I got to review something cos there are much more testers available. And it is something that I don't mind trying too! Presenting Activa - herbal sleep inducers.
And I am pretty darn glad they are herbal cos after those slimming pill scares, I am quite worried of my liver succumbing to bad pills. :D And these pills work 70% of the time for me (except for the time I had tea before bedtime.)
So here's a breakdown of what's inside the pill :D
- Matricaria Chamomilla - Natural sedative
- Lime Tree - Faciliates sleep
- Lemon Balm - Supports digestion
- Verbena - Reduces nervousness
- Hawthorn - Acts on stress and anxiety
- Eschscholzia - Helps fall alseep
I actually took quite a lot of photos on my Instastory so too bad if you missed it. But you can always follow me here. Psst. There may be giveaways coming!