Friday, July 19, 2019

Klay & Play: A tale of 2 earrings

Clay earrings are raging...and if you are planning to add a piece to your collection, I would really recommend Klay & Play. Their pieces are truly intricate and so detailed, it is worth every penny.

Initially, I wanted to feature 2 of the earrings in the post. But my tassel one went kaput. The fortunate thing was I managed to wear it twice - for tea with my friends (but I didn't take any photos) and for the Private Chef's Table Experience. If you zoom in you can see me donning it rather proudly. :D


Honestly, I was quite bummed 2 of my tassels loosened cos the set was my favourate between the 2. I presume it was some latent defect. The owner sent me a spare tassel, but I am at quite a loss as to how to salvage it. I might do some handicraft and make my own tassels I reckon, but it definitely won't look as good as before. My only comfort was I have still the circle piece. :D

Comparatively, this design is a bit more old-skool and retro. But there is a still a charm to it. I have to admit that the earrings at Klay & Play bring up the chic factor immediately to any outfit. Even my girls (who are so darn stingy with their compliments) gave approving nods to Klay & Play. And for the first time, I got my ears (although they seem to be more interested in my earrings) inspected by my friends...:X

No comments:

Post a Comment