Thursday, July 11, 2019

Croon: Angel Puffs that save skin


This is a really special package I am endorsing today. I finally got about to using my Croon Puffs. We were actually excited to try it out because this product made cleansing so simple and fuss-free. It is really quite amazing because this product doesn't require you to use any other soaps or chemical to see the effect.

You may not know, but for the longest time I was having quite bad break-out :( It was acne eruptions after pimple attacks. I am not sure whether was it stress, diet or just pure bad luck. So, I stopped washing my face for a while (eww...right!)


To be frank with you guys, this post was supposed to a "his-hers" lovey-dovey concept. But the hubs went ahead to use his puff first because I was moping around too much at my failure to control my skin condition. It was a good thing he started first because his clearer skin and his comments about the soft puff was what made me risk it all with my face.

And I am proud to announce after using Croon Puffs for 2-3 days, my face showed significant improvement. Apart from the initial difficulty of finding a place to hang them for drying, I love how easy it is to use them. Just wash your face using a circular motion! The daily cleansing angel puff is extremely soft and gentle for the skin.


Here's a video that can better show you guys how to use the puffs. The exfoliator puffs are a bit rougher and is meant to be used once a week. When you rub it against your skin, it feels like a nice massage...hehe. And if you noticed closely, the design of the exfoliator angel puffs do not have stripes design. If you don't like the colours I picked, there are other vibrant colours available too.

Was doing some quick mental sums and I reckon as long as the puffs can last 1-2 months, it is easily a more affordable option compared to the pricer facial foam. But compared to the drugstore facial foam, the angel puffs might slightly be more painful on the pockets. However, if your skin is sensitive, the puffs may be a better option as you can slowly wean your skin off its reliance on chemical products. Now that I am more confident with my skin, here's some close-ups of me with my savior puffs :D


Strongly recommend this product, I am so happy my skin looks good again :D

No comments:

Post a Comment