Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Loopy Fruppy - An ear for an ear

The hubs felt that the Harley Quinn in me was raging, which isn't exactly a false statement, given that I am starting to love wacky stuff that may lean a little on the OMG side. To all the queers out there, I need to share with you my latest fav - Loopy Fruppy.

The handmade earrings in the shop are flashy, over-the-top and absolutely out of this world. My personal favourites are the Dinosaurs and animals series. Oh yea, and the gummy lego man. Pss...don't say I never warn you, they sell out really fast!


Pastel Pom Bubble ($9.90)

To grow some ball (oops this sound pretty racy...oops), check out the Pom Bubbles. It is cheerful and a truly happy piece. But you know what, don't be greedy like me and ask to customise for smaller bubbles. Because these things are really (am not kidding here) heavy on the ears.

Much as they are so incredibly adorable, I can't wear it the whole day. Oh yea, when you are bored, hook them off your ears and you can even juggle them :P This piece is a great conversation starter and perfect for self-entertainment!


Light Pink and Hot Pink Heart Chain - $6.90

This was actually a wrong delivery. As you can see, it looks a lot more "normal" than the other stuff I chose. But I decided to keep it because this was "loudly subdued" and it is quite a good piece for days where you have a statement to make but don't really wanna proclaim. You kinda of want people to probe it out of you sort of mood.

Hearts can never go wrong. As compared to the rest of the collection, this piece is a lot lighter on the ears. When you bounce about, the hearts would fly everywhere. If you want some love for the day, this piece speaks it all.

 

Dino ($9.90)

I definitely saved the best for last. These dinosaurs are my ride or die. I am totally wearing it for the Circus Premiere, so stay tune for that. It is fun and adorable. Although they are quite heavy too, but I can definitely live with them. Lots of different types of dino available for customisation, but I am the harmless herbivore. Hehehe.

Loopy Fruppy have a lot more mind-blowing designs, so do check them out. And yes, they absolutely resonate with my alternative style - wacky. So don't be surprise to see me showcasing more of their work. If any piece catch your eye but is sold, you can actually get them to make a similar piece so don't be too sad kay! Going to play with my earrings, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment