Wednesday, April 1, 2020

We are expecting!


This is not an April Fool's Joke. It is true, we are expecting a little one. At this point, I still don't know its gender and the viability of the pregnancy. But if this post is eventually published, I guess everything went well!

Perhaps you have already guessed it since I have been dropping some clues here and there. Hehe...I guess future reviews are going to be very adulting-related. I mean I can't do much food reviews because of my food restrictions, fashion may be limited as well cos I am growing chubby. I am avoiding skincare products for now as well and I have cancelled all streneous activites. So, it will probably just be house-baby-house-baby...But still as and when, I will throw in some exciting updates and reviews...so just keep reading :D Baby series will be named "Baby Talk" for other mums or mums-to-be out there who wants to be updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment