Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Lazada Surprise Box: Philips Avent Feeding Box


Was reading around that mothers start nesting in second trimester and I guess it is somewhat true. Before the little one has passed its gene test, I have started looking out for cute items. In my own words, "We need to start getting presents to welcome it when it arrives..." Hubs looked at me as though I was mad. At that point, it was just a grubby looking thing in the womb. Haha.

So here is one of the gifts we have gotten it. It is a Philips Avent surprise box from Lazada. For just S$28, you can get S$150 worth of items. I shared the deal with some of the mothers and a few told me that only the storage bottle was worth it as some of the items would depends whether your baby was fussy.


The thing is before I bothered walking around the kids/ babies section, I never knew that there were different bottles/ pacifiers for different months. Yea, I thought milk bottle is just milk bottle...HAHAHA. I have to admit I was a bit panicky when I realised that but you know it was too late to cancel on Lazada and I am glad I didn't cos the products that came in the box looks legitly good.

From Left to Right, Top to bottom:

  1. Pillow and Bolster: This is definitely not the highlight but some nice covers should make this lovely regardless of the gender. 
  2. Breast Pads: After briefly reading the instructions, I still have no clue what it does, but you know what I am pretty sure I will figure it all out by the time comes. 
  3. Feeding Bottle (3m+): I am presuming I am expected to breastfeed during the earlier stages. 
  4. Drinking Bottle (9m+): Personally, I don't really like the design of the bottle and the colour looks more like it is for a little boy. *Oh dear, what if ours is a lady*
  5. Pacifiers (0 to 6m): I am actually quite pleased with this cos it comes in 2 colours...haha and maybe cos there is a spare. 
  6. Milk Storage Bottles: I have to agree with the mothers this is worth the whole box's price cos itself alone cost more than the box. 

If you are a first time mum who have yet to gotten yourself anything, I think this box is quite a good starting point. I mean you are likely to be able to use everything in it and you can supplement whatever that is missing from there. I hope I am getting you guys excited about our little one because weirdly, I am growing more and more excitable with the size of my belly. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment