Saturday, April 11, 2020

Staying Pretty with The Dainty Store

I think it is true that after getting pregnant/ becoming a mum, the whole focus tends to shift to the fetus or the child. Lately, I have just been blabbering about the baby. I think the problem is that with this circuit breaker, I don't have much of a life. With my growing tummy, I am slowly growing one with the bed. I can't do indoor exercises without being scolded by my parents. T.T

Apart from watching mindless dramas and reading books, I am happy to proclaim I have the energy and confidence to continue to copywrite for fashion. So today I decided to do a review of my earrings from The Dainty Store. If you are looking for simple, chic designs that doesn't burn a huge hole in your pocket, please continue reading on :)



This is definitely my favourite in the series. There is just something very feminine about this piece and I like the amount of details that is being put into it. Part of me really want to wear this for our baby's gender reveal party (OMG, why are we talking about baby again, haha), but yea I don't really want the Hubs and others to immediately assume it is a girl. If you would like a bolder design, try out Fannie for its striking colour. Maybe on a side thought, I should wear a Fannie on one side and a Francoise on the other side. Hmm....



Scarlett is a chain design, and I am quite surprise how much I like it on myself. Compared to the rest, this piece was a bit of a plain jane and my Mum commented "not your style",  but I guess there is beauty in simplicity. I like that it is really no frills and baby probably can't yank it off my ear (Oh man, I am acting up again). It is a good daily staple that doesn't draw too much unnecessary attention to yourself. *Thumbs up* for exploring out of comfort zone!



Freida is currently the middle child that I don't love as much. I think it is just a timing issue. Normally, I would be digging such a piece, but I guess I like accessories that are broader and conspicuous like myself for now. I have to give credit to the crystals used cos they are rather high-grade and sparkle quite a bit. Wrong timing Freida, but when the time comes, I am sure I won't shy away from flaunting you on my ears. 

In the meanwhile, stay safe at home. And stay at home! I will try to post more and continue to entertain you. Teehee. And support local too!

No comments:

Post a Comment