Saturday, October 10, 2020

Clara Moon: Accessories that bring tranquility and joy


Quite honestly, being confined at home, in bed is terrible. I think this is the first taste of how it would be like at old age when I am bed-ridden and you know what, I absolutely abhor it. I really can't wait for confinement to be over. The thing is although I am mentally and spiritually ready to bounce about and play with my baby, my body isn't. Every part of me is hurting big time. 

During this period, I still receive some mail (though less) and this really makes my day, especially when the content is gorgeous. So you can totally imagine the joy when I received my nice accessories from Clara Moon. The faux leather is so pretty. I haven't been dressing up much lately, but these crystal sets made me so perked up that I felt my back was better and I was even in the mood for some selfies :D


I received the sweet Strawberry Sugar Set and the bold Riptide set (doesn't that remind you of the gender reveal accessories? Hahaha) Personally, I prefer the Strawberry Sugar set, simply because I seem to be going for softer hues after labour. But oddly, I have been wearing Riptide (made of kyanite, blue quartz, ice blue agate and moonstone) because my temper over my discomfort has been better ever since I wear it. I even wear it when I bathe and so far there is no rust!

For those who are into crystals, the strawberry sugar set is made of moonstones, madagascar rose quartz and strawberry quartz. Technically, these crystals helps to comfort a lonely and wounded heart (which is neither what I am feeling now). But this set matches my new bag darn well. Look out for my LOTD! For now, I need to work on nursing my baby and contracting my big fat tummy so that I can look my best! Fighting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment