Thursday, October 22, 2020

All Glam Up with Filly Fellows

 


By now, some of you may have realised that I absolutely hate confinement. I hate not getting to bathe and I hate the continuous non-stop sweating. I also abhor the fact that I can't really go anywhere (guess that's how the term came about). I am also a little annoyed that because of all the tedious steps and must-dos, I barely have any me-time to write and do things that I like :'(

So here's a celebratory post because I dolled myself up (yet again) in my room and I am kinda of glad that the sleep deprivation hasn't taken a toll on my skin yet. Say hello to my latest collection from Filly Fellows. Are you ready to see me all glam up? Hehe. 


This isn't exactly my typical style. It is quite a simple design with a twist (no pun intended). Lol. Initially, I felt that it might look a bit too mature for me. Guess, I forgot I am not that young already. I have to admit it looks really good on me. I think my leopard prints shawl makes this a more cougar vibe. I think if you pair this with something brighter and younger, it can even give off a rocker feel. Definitely my favourite piece in the collection!



The earrings may not be my favourite but his series of photos of myself are! My boy hasn't exactly morphed into either of his parents looks yet but so far many people are siding towards the Hubs. But this series, especially the smile and expression confirm that my son actually looks like me la!

Once again, these earrings aren't my typical style. But now that I am a Mum, I think I should try embracing an occassional more serious look. Although pink is one of my favourite colours, I have to say I generally look quite horrible in pink. I am kinda of pleased that this blush pink actually looks quite decent on me! 



If you are on a tight budget, you should go for this piece. This has a similar vibe to Dianne at a fraction of the price. I am not much of a brown person when it comes to fashion pieces but I think the pecan brown design actually looks much better than the navy blue (too dark to see the details). You can't exactly see from the selfie, but this piece comes with a nice shimmer and patterns. Depending on what you wear, this piece can look either formal or casual. Versatile max!

If you are into this style, head on to Filly Fellows as they have more designs there!

No comments:

Post a Comment