Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Try and Review: Loreal Revitalift Crystal Micro-Essence

Whee...now that the little one is out, I am open to using beauty products. Unfortunately for me, my pregnancy glow is definitely gone. Also, I don't have time for any elaborated skincare regime. Anything that is simple and easy works best! I recieved the Loreal Revitalift Crystal Micro-Essence from Try and Review to try out for 7 days. It is supposed to (i) brighten and smooth skin, (ii) refines skin texture and (iii) minimise pores. 

I like the lightness and non-sticky texture of the product. However, the product doesn't work as it promises for me. My skin texture is slightly refined, but my pores don't seem to have grown smaller. I don't think my skin brightened either. Either that, it is difficult to beat the pregnancy glow. I probably won't be continuing using this product because I don't believe in using anything that shows no effect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment