Saturday, November 7, 2020

Sofzsleep: So comfy, he peed

My baby is still a few months old so he is currently still sleeping in his nest. As you all may observe by now, I am a 100% kiasu Mummy. Being ahead of my time (as usual), I decided to get a playpen mattress first so that I won't panic when he grow out of his nest. When it comes to mattress, the most important criteria I look at is comfort. 

I came across Sofzsleep playpen mattress and was impressed by its thickness. There are definitely cheaper mattresses out there online, but I just can't imagine how comfortable a thin mattress can be. Even my marital bed was a thick mattress, I didn't want to shortchange my baby in any way. Apart from being thick, the mattress also provided good support. It is made with 100% pure natural latex without any foam and metal springs. 


The Sofzsleep playpen mattress came rolled up and well compact. It was great because we had moved over to our in-laws and we had barely any space. Any thing that took out less space was very welcome. I am quite a bit of a germophobic so I was very pleased to note that the mattress has been sanitised using the Swiss antimicrobial treatment, ensuring that our little does not breathe in any toxic chemicals or dust mites. 

The Sofzsleep playpen mattress also promised to be naturally breatheable because of its open cell structure which ensure air circulation and ventiliation. Initially, I couldn't verify the comfort level because baby hasn't used the mattress. I was only convinced that it was truly comfortable when we used it during baby's home photoshoot.


I am so embarrassed to admit that our little one didn't just doze off lying on it. He was so comfortable he peed on it. Thank god, I place an underpad on top of the mattress. For parents who are keen on getting a Sofzsleep playpen mattress for your little one too, you might want to note that they come in 2 sizes (96 * 66 cm and 104 * 70 cm). You can also customise your own if you need a different size

There is no better time than 13 November till 31 December to get your mattress because there is going to be a year-end sale. If you would like to feel the mattress before purchasing, you can head on down to their showroom. Sofzsleep don't just hold baby mattresses, there are also adult and children mattress which you can purchase for yourself and older kids. Will update this post again when baby starts lying in his playpen. Remember to bookmark this post if you are keen to follow up on this!

No comments:

Post a Comment