Thursday, November 19, 2020

Baby visits family home Feat. Koala Musical Newborn Cosy Gym

Finally, after a month or more of confinement, I finally pluck up the courage to bring my baby out. Okay, he isn't exactly going out. He is just going to my family home. Honestly, I am quite excited because it is like showing a part of my past to my child (he probably can't see that well yet LOL!) This was also when I realise "Oh my, a baby needs so many stuff!"

As my child isn't staying with my parents, we don't really have a nest etc. there. Fortunately, we decided to bring the Koala Musical Newborn Cosy Gym along. Our intent was to provide baby with something to do, but when we arrived at my parent's house, we realise there was no mattress for baby. Oops. And hence, we used the thickly padded gym as a nest too, which was pretty effective because baby was so comfortable, he fell asleep. 

The Koala Musical Newborn Cosy Gym comes with 4 multi-sensory toys. It includes a mirror, crinkling toys, rattles and also a teether. There is a music & lights toy that play an extremely catchy tune :) As of this time, my baby is only about 1.5 months old. He doesn't interact much with the toys if you hang it on the arches. However, if you put infront of his face, he might stare at it for a while or 2 depending on his mood. 

On the arches, there is a lower position for you to hang the toys. Being rather kiasu, we actually got more toys for him (not in the photo). For those who are keen, you just have to get toys with hooks and you can also incorporate them into the Cosy Gym . Similarly, the toys that come with the Cosy Gym can also be removed and fixed onto your strollers/ cars. 


Here's some behind the scene photos of my parents being really entertained by their grandchild. Oh, did I tell you how good this Cosy Gym looks in photos? The vibrant colours of Cosy Gym makes it a superub photo backdrop. I love how pretty every photo of it and the baby is. The Cosy Gym grows with the baby and can support tummy time in his early stage and transits to a playmat for him to improve his motor skills as he grows older, letting us milk every dollar worth of S$139.90. Hehe. 

So far, the baby's favourite toy is the music & lights toy. And it is no wonder because the music is so catchy. I am quite embarrassed to say but sometimes I do hum along and boogie with the music. Here's a video which we captured of the baby looking extremely adorable <3 Will definitely be sharing more of his playtime. This is not the last you see of our Cosy Gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment