Saturday, June 25, 2022

I went to Yue Hwa Chinese Products

I feel so much like an influencer...bleh. Since we were at Jurong Point and waiting for our food, we decided to roam Yue Hwa Chinese Products cos some of their produce look really interesting. And I was very tempted because it was flashing pretty big in the store "Taiwanese Produce". When you can't travel and you wanna eat their food, guess you will be lured in. 

What we looted was pretty disappointing. The husband was like "Oh I am cutting down on supper/ snacks" and Me, well basically I can't eat a lot of dubious things now that I am expecting. Sigh. Read all the way to the end, cos I saved the best for last!


1. Scallion Soda Sandwich

I like scallions and I like those soda cream in between biscuits (didn't know they were called soda cream by the way). But for this packet, they didn't go well together. Sorry, but apparently the website don't hold all the produce in their stores and I can't remember the prices anymore. Oops. 


2. Nougat Biscuits

When I was in Taiwan, I had really good Nougats. But I can't really remember the brand etc. The husband insisted it was this. And the packaging did look really attractive and yummy. IT ISN'T!


3. Ou Pian

We decided to try this cos mala was raging and I love my lotus. I didn't like it. I think the lotus had to be crunchier and the mala was too sweet and not spicy enough. Skip!


4. Mala Tofu

Husband picked this and it is frigging good. Must buy! He ate 3 at one shot! Definitely going back to stock up more of this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment