Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Maternity Freebies: 2022 Edition

It's time for the maternity freebies again. I think in comparison, this year's gifts seem a lot better than my last loot. Most of them actually come from insurers (AIA) in particular. You can read my post here where I look at the maternity insurance products from different insurers. I don't mind listening because I am now looking for life insurances for the kiddos and there are always new products out there!



This was actually the best I have received thus far. I really needed a spare bottle warmer for the in-laws house and we were thinking of letting Baby #2 using bottles of a different brand so that it makes identification easier. Can I say that the decathlon bag is pretty cute and functional too? And I am always happy to get diaper samples. If you sign up, you also get a $500 Motherworks voucher. Sounds like a pretty sweet deal. Also, the AIA agent was considerate enough to let me meet via Zoom.



Interestingly, I don't remember signing up for this. But this came at a pretty good time because we were looking for a carrying diaper bag pack. Not that we don't always bring the stroller, our sling diaper bag isn't the most convenient. If you take maternity milk, they come with a nice can. Was really excited about the diaper samples and vouchers to buy cheaper diaper. Weird Mummy brain. 



Personally, I thought this was quite easy to redeem (if you use clearblue to test for your pregnancy) since you would definitely take a photo when you first test positive. But actually, a lot of people don't haha. And some Mums were like telling me they don't want to "reveal" their pregnancy until the baby arrives. 

This is actually our 2nd time redeeming it. I really like the oil (not stretch mark by the way), but I use it for my tummy and it sort of works (my stretch marks only appear postpartum during #1, weird). The nail clippers are really good and the other swisspers products also come into pretty good use!


Envy Her Gift Box

This appeared via my IG. IG pretty much know I am expecting by now. Similarly this is by an insurance agent from AIA. If you really have the time to sit down with insurance agents, I presume you can get a lot of freebies because I keep seeing such free stuff popping on my IG. For me, I listen until I find a decent agent. (Pss. my first maternity insurance was from such cold calls too. The agent turn out to be very helpful and we ended up buying a few other products from them as well.)

I don't entirely it is a waste of time. Sometimes you just need to put aside some time to do some hunting. The Gift Box is pretty functional, containing a romper, swadder, wet bag (loves), nursing bra (useful too), breast pads (very very useful) and slippers. I do see myself using everything.

**Will update as and when I see nice goodies around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment