Monday, June 27, 2022

Top Referrer for Huggies Refer a Friend Program (2022)

It is 3 years in a row straight that we have been awarded the Top Referrer by Huggies. Thanks Huggies for sending over a nice gift for Baby #2. We actually have a Baby Gym already (i.e. the Koala Musical Newborn Cosy Gym) which we are very used to (You can read our review here). The LO currently still sleeps in the nest at our parents's place so if there is a power struggle, this new gym might come in handy. 

Once again, we would like to thank you guys for being really supportive our Baby Talk series. Especially with a 2nd one on the way, I am not entirely sure how long I will continue writing but it heartens me to know the knowledge we share do help some parents out there. It keeps me going (and my husband knowing that there are people who enjoys reading his wife's writings grudingly allow me to set aside some time to continue with this.)

*
*
*
On a separate note, we are also a VIP Parent on The Asian Parent App and also an ambassador for SuperMom Voices! (Use referral code - ChaaYen for $2 credit!)

No comments:

Post a Comment