Friday, December 2, 2022

ALBA: Be rewarded with recycling e-waste

Ever since becoming a little mini Marie Kondo, I have been wondering what to do with my e-waste. It helps that the ALBA Recycling Bins are well located at places you would pass by at quite a frequent basis. Although I have been recycling quite fervently, I thought the rewards kinda of sucks. I was just accumulating points for fun. 

But now, the rewards are actually getting better and you can redeem Grab credits or even $ discounts at Cold Storage. Tip to get the bang for your recyclables: The max. point any one scan (and you can only do 1 scan per day) is 1000 points, so don't go recycling everything at one shot!


If you are reading this, you are probably a fellow greenie. So here's a deal for you. When you download the app, key in "STEP323395069e2f" in the referral code and get an extra 1000 points to start off your recycling journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment