Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Updated Hospital Bag

I did a post on this previously (read it here!) However, looking back, I found I wasn't being "light" enough so here goes my updated version for mothers who are looking to pack light! Photo looking not as aesthetic this time round because now that I am a mother of a toddler, I really don't have as much time!

  1. 1 Jacket to keep my Mummy warm.
  2. 1 Bottle of Chicken Essence for push energy, but ended up not taking this time round. 
  3. Some maternity pads and disposible undies
  4. 1 bottle of Biocair Disinfectant Pocket Spray ($15.80) and 1 packet of wet wipes to keep the area sanitise at all times
  5. 1 Power Bank
  6. 2 underpads
  7. 1 amulet
  8. Baby's first toy for photography
  9. Milestone cards from Happy Starts (You can understand what milestone cards are for here!)
  10. Silverette Nursing Cups (Read about our review here!) and Marcus & Marcus silicone breastmilk collector from iTOTS
  11. Personal hospital documents and items the hospital requeated us to bring
  12. 1 set of nursing dress and bra from 9 Months Maternity to come home in (Read our review here!)
  13. 1 nb set from Blue Almond. Quote "BA13YG" to get 10% off any products!
  14. 1 extra set in case baby is too fat for nb clothes 
  15. Sitz bath tub

No comments:

Post a Comment