Thursday, December 15, 2022

BrickHeadz - Lucky Cat

If you have been following me around for sometime, you will know that I actually love to play with toys. And one of my favourites is Lego. Lego, please sponsor me please haha. I am that sort of person that have boxes of Lego in storage, waiting for the day I have time on my hands to build. 

And I do have time now, because I am on maternity leave! This is my first time playing with BrickHeadz. Design wise, I prefer the original  Lego, I only got this because I like Lucky Cats hehe. BrickHeadz looks a bit dorky don't you think?


I won't deem this to be super complex. I took 1.5 hours max. to build it (including trying to find an error).  But I have to say the instructions menu was rather confusing. First of all, the bricks are packed into packets but there didn't seem to be any correlation between the packings so you had to pick the pieces here and there. 

If you are like me who just skim through instructions and will modify as you go along, you will hit some errors LOL. Tip: Don't tighten the bricks too hard unless you are super confident cos it can be quite hard to tear them apart, esp. 3D ones like this. But me, I thought I am good so I don't bother about my own tip, haha. 


You know for Lego builders, there will be those that follow the rules strictly. I used to be one of those. But now I am more of a rebel. So I will use the spare parts and mess around the design. I really didn't feel too much for the original design so I gave it a horn and messed with the whiskers. Now I am pleased. I also kinda of take pride that this is an original :)

One item off my maternity leave bucket list. I feel like I have been doing nothing much lately for myself. Feeling kinda of morose, so this me-time is really appreciated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment