Friday, December 15, 2023

Unpopular Opinion about the Dyson Hairdryer

We are a bit late in this game but we got our Dyson Hairdryer (a complete set too). To be quite frank, I have a bit of expectations. High ones too because a lot of influencers and our personal friends rave wildly about them

Here's our thought - it is ok. I have a really thick mane so this doesn't dry my hair "extremely fast".  In terms of anti-frizz and a more styled look. I think it somewhat does it - not a 100% but maybe a good 60%. Is it worth the price of around S$400+? Not really. 


To be quite frank, even though it has so many accessories, we barely use any. The box which I have been lusting for turns out to be quite a white elephant cos it is quite bulky. It is though a sturdy box and my kid uses it as a stool. Please don't judge me! They also use the Dyson to shoot air at each other. Since I have it already, I will probably be investing in a stand and how to manage all these hair accessories. 

I have done my price research. So if you still want one for yourself, the official store at Shopee has the best discounts during 11.11 or any double digit sales. You should be able to get it around $400+ and not more than $500. If you are ok with a more dubious source, there are new ones being sold at Carousell, the most desperate trying to get rid his/her new hairdryer at around $250.

No comments:

Post a Comment