Saturday, December 2, 2023

The Artground Soft Launch

I was pretty excited when The Artground opened in the West because it seems like every fun kids enrichment was always in the East. During the soft launch, The Artground was offering S$10 per family (up to a max of 5 pax). You could even drop in the classes, but because of our time schedule, we couldn't make it for any. 

I actually did a lot of homework i.e. scrolling through instagram and the website. The place looked really pretty in photos. There was this treehouse, this climbing dome... In my head, this was a spacious play area. My #1 went with his school to the Goodman Arts Centre. Although I didn't go along, I could see in the photos how much fun he had. So I had really high expectations. 

The place isn't huge but enough to keep my 2 toddlers entertained for nearly 1.5 hours. It was also nice to see my kids interacting with other children of their age - collaborating and communicating. Because they could self-play safely, the husband and I could take a bit of a breather at times. There were nice seating areas for us to just chill and take a breather. 

If you are a parent who likes taking photo, you will be disappointed to know that the lighting there isn't exactly fantastic. I think it is too dim so most of my photos came out rather blurry. But it ok, you just have to live for the moment. Overall, I think I would still be dropping by again (or even sign them up for some classes) cos the location is really convenient and it is within One Holland Village which has some nice beauty and wellness outlets for me to have some me-time while waiting for them. 


On a separate note, I was researching on The Artground and realised they were actually an art charity and are in the reds. So if you want to support them, you can click here. If you donate more than $50, you can also get some tax incentive. 

Ending off the post with a photo with the Ah-Ge, we bumped right into him after our day out. What an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment