Saturday, December 30, 2023

My joy splurge: Nemesis Prime R5

 


After catching sight of it at the Singapore Comic Con (you can read my review here), I couldn't stop thinking about it. So I decided to make the splurge. Even though it was not the cheapest model in town, it brought me so much joy. I had so much fun assembling it without the manual because I think it is more fun to be surprised. Plus it looked absolutely great on my work table (couldn't display it at home as the kids are bound to butcher it). 

Definitely think it is worth it because it is very well made. Each assembly parts (secret compartments) was designed with great precision. Generally, I don't spend that much on myself. But...I should really love myself more and indulge in little treats once in a while. After all, I only live once. <3

Where to get it: Shopee

No comments:

Post a Comment