Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Food Tour 40: Yummy finds at One Village Holland

Holland is my secret haunt. I am sure many of you already know that there is lots of good food there. Now that One Holland Village has open, I am quite curious as to what sort of food it will add into the mix. Surprisingly, this is not the typical mall with its usual chain selection. So I was pretty pleased with the find there. By the way, this mall is pet-friendly so the kids and I are pleasantly thrilled with all the cute doggies strolling around



We stepped in because we needed to find kids-friendly food for our kiddos. Turn out to be the best decision ever because the pizza is the best we ever had. I was quite addicted to the Broccolini Gratinata (forgot to take photo of it). After our meal there, the husband did some research and I realise it had another branch in town. No wonder, I felt the name sounded really familiar because people had told me this place served awesome pizza. Haha. By the way, they are local too :D You will definitely be seeing more of me.



It was raining quite heavily that day so I decided I needed some warm soupy food. The kids were asleep so I had more options. And I really like frogs porridge/soup. It is quite hard to find places that sell them so I had to give this a try. Generally, I feel it is of comfort food standards and reasonably priced. The Ginger and Spring Onion was really good. The frog herbal soup is nowhere near the famous stalls but was good enough to satisfy me. I slurped everything down. :D

My only grouse was that this mall is weird. The entrance was not sheltered at all. So I had to brave the rain to enter the store's compound and this is a rainy day food. I seriously don't get Far East mall design sometimes. 

To more good food. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment