Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Christmas with Pan Pacific


It is no secret that we dig Pan Pacific's food and hotels. So I was pretty stoked when we had a chance to try out their Christmas offerings. I am unabashed to admit that I 
like being blown away by pretty deco. And the lined tables, iced Christmas tree, fake fireplace really gave the place so much ambience. I took away with so much inspo for the next event we will be hosting! (Thanks Pan Pac!)

The food wise was also very impressively laid out. And most importantly, they tasted as good as it looked. My favourite was the oysters. Did you know that Pan Pacific has an annual Oyster Buffet? I felt this was a entree that let you have a flavour on what the buffet has to offer <3


To me, Christmas is really a time to feast. Personally, the turkey is always a highlight so I was pleased to see a traditional roasted turkey being served. You will be guaranteed a classic Yuletide experience as there is also the Honey-glazed Boneless Ham, Fruit cakes and Log cakes! Apart from the Christmas delights, we can also find snow crab, beef stew and crispy duck skin as part of the festive offerings. 

The desserts table was truly a sight to behold as it was thoughtfully revamped and decorated with Christmas-related embellishments. The Mao Shang Wang Logcake was my personal favourite, and I did ate more than my usual share of desserts because some of the items looked so intriguing - just had to try to find out what they are!


Also, I wanted to take the chance to highlight the festive hamper. It has quite a nice variety of items and look extremely presentable as a corporate gift. Another good gift option is the box of Praline or macarons, which will add up to be around S$20+ a box. I think it is quite a nice gift to colleagues or subordinates. And you just need 6 boxes to hit free delivery. :)

If you a fellow tea lover like me, the Festive Afternoon Tea ($78 per pax) is bound to capture your heart. Even if you miss the holiday season, you can also try the tea menu at $68 per pax (but it does not have the yuletide-inspired delicacies. 


No comments:

Post a Comment