Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Sprezza Box Again: Premium

So, I got a sprezzabox again for the Hubs for our anniversary cos I came across a discount code. Some changes to take note, there is now the premium version which has less, but better items in it. Since this was something new and the hubs is a bit more quality conscious, I decided to go for it. Plus, he always needed a cufflink. I thought there might be more use for this box of goodies.

As compared to the previous experience, the shipment was delayed this time round. I bought it for our Aug anniversary but it only came in Sep. Guess it is a Sep anniversary present. Also, I kept writing in to sprezzabox. Although they were quite prompt in their replies, they weren't able to confirm anything and sometimes doesn't even really answer my question. To be honest, I sort of gave up ever receiving the box. Lol.


Quality-wise, I am very satisfied with the purchase. Of course, whether the receiver likes it is a whole separate thing. I took particular interest in the cufflink and was happy to see that it even had details at the back. Not that the Hubs will even notice. Guess now, all I have to do is to hide the box. Hehe. 



No comments:

Post a Comment