Sunday, August 8, 2021

This is the way I wash my bottles


Washing bottles is like one of my daily duties. Previously we were using a sponge bottle brush which used quite a bit of soap to clean the bottles. Also, if left wet for too long (we are only at our own home during the weekends), moulds will start to appear. We tried out the Baby Bottle Cleaner - Silicone Brush ($10.90) from I am Tinytods and I have to say it is a lot more effective. 

Each set comes with 3 brushes. The rotating brush was really useful to go into the deeper ends for the bottle. The teat brush, apart from cleaning teats, I also use it for cranks on the bottle. Lastly, it came with a tiny brush which was really useful for the valves. Before that, I never cleaned that portion (What a shitty mum I am) But with this, I am finally doing what's right for baby. The bottles definitely feel a lot cleaner :D


I am Tinytods holds quite a selection of nice toys and babies product. The wooden camera ($14.90) is really more for Mummy's whims if you ask me. But is prettier in real life. As of this stage, baby doesn't like it when it is hung on his neck. Currently, it hangs on the playpen (read our review here) and I would take it out to pretend play (as though I am snapping photos of him). 

I was a little bummed that baby doesn't take to it as much as I do. But the husband said this made a nice deco for the house and it does indeed. Once we get our hangers up, I might hang it there permanently when there are no longer any babies in the house. It does give the house character and it is in my favourite tiffany green :P

Note: Laptop is down, so posts won't be as frequent!

No comments:

Post a Comment