Saturday, August 21, 2021

Hot fav from Taf Toys

My laptop crashed so I lost quite a bit of photos of my baby. One of things I love snapping are the interactions my child have with his toy. Does it sound creepy? LOL. 

Baby has been growing up with a lot of the toys from Taftoys from itots. Some of the items we previously featured such as the Taf Toys 2-in-1 Tummy Time Pillow ($35.90) and Tummy Time book ($33.90), he is still using them, just for different purposes. The pillow now lies in his playroom and he would lie on it to drink his milk. Sometimes when "his  younger friends" come over, they lie on it too!

His favourite page now on the Tummy Time book is the mirror. He would flip to that page and smile at himself...and proceeds to kiss his image. Oh Gawd, guess I got a Little Loki on my hands! We have some other toys from Taftoys which baby loves which we thought we would share it here. 



My baby really loves this stacker. But he doesn't really use it for stacking but more for chewing the rabbit's ears. (He is quite unstructured in his learning.) Also, we play donuts with the rings (cos he has a separate donut toy) so we would "pretend" to eat them. Although sometimes he does give these rings a good lick. For the stump, we would turn it over and act like it is a mic too! Hehe.

What I like about this set is that it is really easy to grip and have quite a variety. One of them even has coloured beads in them and can make a sound. They also don't have to be stacked in a particular order which suits rebels like us who hate following rules :P

Laptoy Activity Center ($69.90)

This is one toy which grew up with him. It started as his bedroom toy as it was hanging at the side of his cot (yes, I split his toys so he would associate them to the different rooms). When his cot was collapsed, it followed him into bed. Initially he was only interested in the nose of the bear which would sing 2 tunes and the star rattle.

I used to distract him when putting him on a highchair when he was younger (sadly I lost those photos). Silly parents we are, we didn't know that we could turn off the music and sometimes when we kinda of bump into it on our bed it would start singing. My husband hence named this the "creepy toy". Whatever my husband named it doesn't matter because my baby loves it and has now progress to playing other parts of the toy which trains his pulling, twisting and turning abilities



My baby used to be quite easy on cars. But as he grew older, he became more curious and refused to keep his hands to himself. Whether you drive or grab, this toy is a super useful distractor. Especially if you grab, some cars do not have the baby lock and babies with itchy hands will try to open the door. Mine opened once on our family car (somehow we forgot to lock) and I freaked out. 

This toy imitates a steering wheels and the buttons give quite realistic sounds (a 2nd click would make them sing a tune). My baby likes it because he feels that he is in control and manipulating the movement of the car. Sometimes we would sing "the wheels of the car go round and round" as we play with it. It also comes with a mirror which my baby is obsessed with (remember he is a Loki). 


Ending this post with a bonus photo, baby hola hooping with his pillow :P

No comments:

Post a Comment