Thursday, August 5, 2021

Hello, my beautiful nursery

Vava voom, we ramping up our little corner in the nursery. For the longest time, it looked like a naughty corner for us adults. We have moved our comfy beanbag from our living room here (It is from Softrock and you can read all about our review here!) But apart from the beanbag, everything was baby-ish.

Took a little bit of effort but yea, with a nice coffee table and rug (both from Ikea by the way), we now have a reading corner where we can sit and eyeball baby on a good day. Other days, baby is just bouncing around on the beanbag, feeling very much like a superhero. 


One of the highlights in our nursery is this customised piece for our little boy. It is from Kayithj and the theme is "3 Little Pigs". There is quite a lot of customisation options, change the colour and words etc. It is an inside joke that's why our customised words are "Riding of Wheels of Fire". The price is slightly on the steep side at $80, but the print is truly gorgeous

And so is the frame. My only grouse would the frame doesn't give with a string at the back to hang. Now, it is lying on the ground because we can't really decide which wall should it go on. Sometimes I would place it at his pig sty just to tease him a little. As a mother, I would say it is actually quite dangerous to leave pieces like this on the ground but my boy doesn't have that itchy fingers, lucky me!


This is how chilling looks like now LOL, but in reality it is hard to read pass a few pages. Speaking of books, Kayithj sells really beautiful book sleeves as well (I have done a review so you can read about it here.) Am really excited about the nursery now and can't wait to host my play dates. 

If you know of any nice scandi-looking kids furniture, do hit me up :D I am starting to enjoy this home deco series a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment