Saturday, August 13, 2022

Bosch Freestanding Countertop - We Love It!


**I found this photo online and was inspired by this. 

And so we finally set up our dishwasher. All along we actually wanted to incorporate a dishwasher into our kitchen, but our ID was worried that since the dishwasher and sink would be sharing the same water outlet, if a choke were to happen, it would render our kitchen sink useless as well. So the idea was scraped. 

Sadly, I developed post-partum eczema on my fingers in particular. Might have been allergic to some of the dishwashing liquid used and so the husband took over the cleaning. And boy did he complain, so he entertained the thought of a dishwasher again, this time stacking on top of the washing machine


And boy, I love our dishwasher. We got our Bosch Freestanding Countertop at around $800 during a sale. Although it came with a Y Pipe to split the water source from the washing machine, it didn't exactly work and our plumber had to get us another part so that the Y pipe would work. He also cut the pipes so that it would fit nicely into outlet pipe. 

For our wash, we always use the eco-friendly version because I just can't kill the Earth any more. (What I can do, I do. What I can't - like overbuying baby clothes, I reduce and bless it out). It takes about 2-3 hours but that just means we have to plan our cleaning early. It doesn't really matter because we have a lot of cutleries at home (which happen to dishwasher friendly). Note: You might have to replace your cutlery sets if they are not dishwasher friendly. For us this includes our wooden chopsticks, chopping board/ knives and some cups.) 


With the dishwasher, we managed to reduce the dishwashing time after a meal to a mere 15 minutes. I even had time to watch TV and do a post up. The washed items came out sparkling clean and I was sort of insulted because it sort of made me appear to be a terrible homemaker. There was a bit of smell after the washing in the machine but it soon dissipated with a bit of airing

Money really well spent, and I have been flexing to everyone ever since. The only thing we really needa figure out now is how to arrange the dishes optimally and where to get cheap cleaning tablets. Now with this aid, I feel a little more ready for our #2. 

No comments:

Post a Comment