Wednesday, August 24, 2022

My experience with Wishtrend Products

I have always been reviewing Wishtrend, in particular Klairs products. But this time round, I wanted it to be a bit different. Here's a close-up of my face so you know how the products have been working for me. I am actually very proud of my eyes, which shows no signs of ageing. I do have a bit of the natural puffy lower lids (卧蚕) which the Chinese really love. But honestly, if it is not a filler, it is easily prone to wrinkles. The only way to lessen its impact is to spam eye products. And I have been using the Fundamental Nourishing Eye Butter ($24)

I heard a lot of good reviews on the Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop ($23) so I have incorporated it into the regime. I feel that it is a morning version of the Midnight Blue Youth Activating Drop ($30). I will probably be sticking to the Youth Drop because I usually do my skincare at night since mornings are usually quite a rush for me. 


The only non-Klairs item I used was the Rovectin Aqua Soothing UV Protector ($29). To be honest, I would prefer using Klairs products simply because it is trial and tested on my skin. However, Klairs is always out of stock and I really needed some sunscreen badly now we are out more often. Rovectin isn't bad, it does its job and doesn't cause any break-out. It is just that I am a sucker for Klairs haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment