Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Gender Reveal: Using Clothes from Little BB Love

 


Me being me, I don't try to repeat my surprise. Haha. So this time round, I decided to use clothes instead to surprise the family. Special thanks to Little BB Love for making it happen. Usually, they would provide a nice bag when you make any purchase from them. But this time round because we didn't want to let my Mum want to see what was in the bag, it came in a typical polyester plastic. 

Personally, I am actually quite happy with using clothes as the surprise because (i) they are very functional, I know our little one is going to wear them for sure and (ii) our kid has worn a lot of pieces from Little BB Love so we know how good the quality are


I tried the first gender reveal on my parents as they are the easiest.. I used a very pink sleepsuit. (Sorry guys, it is no longer available. Little BB Love is always releasing new designs and from experience, almost never restock. So, if you see something you like, you needa grab them fast.)

Basically, I made my firstborn carry the bag with clothes in it to my parents. He was pretty cooperative that day so this was quite a roaring success. My parents and kid were obviously very pleased with the gender of this baby. 


Because I had a little slip of tongue of the gender with my husband, I had to do his gender reveal fast and furious. To confuse him, I picked the most ambiguous piece in the selection - Glittery Necklace ($22). Under the light, the pink looked a little whitish, so the husband was very confused. That was how I wanted to leave him because I was kinda of annoyed I let it slip (and he kept teasing me about it) so I took it out on him, LOL!

The photos look a bit blurry by the way because it was a video and I just took snip-shots so that I can share them here. The last piece was used on my in laws. It was Sailing the World ($35). I am a huge fan of blue so that confused them too, my MIL had to open the whole piece to see the skirt and headband to affirm the gender. The husband was watching at the side too so that he can be sure, LOL!


The last gender reveal was an absolute failure - not because the dress wasn't pink and instinctive, but because my son turned back and attacked my phone when I was recording because he wanted to watch Cocomelon. Oh Gawd! The footage was pretty raw and funny but if you really want something curated, please pick frilly pink clothes if you are having a girl and boyish blue if you are having a baby boy. People want to know the answer at first glance, haha and not be pranked. 

Just for my readers only, here's a deal. Quote "FF-LBBL", you get $5 off the first purchase with a minimum spend of $50. It's not that hard to hit because they do have a lot of nice pieces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment