Thursday, June 4, 2020

Baby POV: I pranked Daddy

Confession, I got sick of Daddy calling me "Lady/ Baby Girl". Reason being, I am not a girl. I can't be sure why Daddy keeps thinking I am a young lady. Maybe it is because the old wives tales point towards me being a girl, or maybe it is because I cover up well during scans, or maybe Daddy just wants another mini mummy in his life. Whatever it is, I didn't like being called a girl. 

To make matters worse, many of my relatives and Daddy/ Mummy friends are starting to guess I am a girl. Grandma has started to dig out handbags for me *pukes* and Grandpa keeps telling Mummy to eat beauty food to keep me pretty. If this continues on, I will soon be forced to be dressed in tutu and sparkles, cos Mummy probably doesn't want to waste our loved ones' good intentions. 


And so, Mummy and I decided to prank Daddy for good with the help of The Green Ducklings. Only Daddy cos he was the most annoying with the girl talk. We got Daddy a pink floral birthday cake (yummy rose lychee taste by the way) and painted the inner sponge blue. Daddy was so shocked beyond words, while everyone else was not expecting a gender reveal. 

Wasn't this just a normal birthday cake? Obviously not, I take after Mummy. I am cheeky and I have successfully conducted my first prank. The truth is out, I am a boy! Mummy still wants to dress me cute but she agreed that in no way should I look too feminine, she can save those frilly stuff if I have a sister in future...hpmh!



No comments:

Post a Comment