Wednesday, June 17, 2020

For the sweetest man...

A lot of us only ever thought of getting perfumes/ scents for women. But actually men also do use cologne. When I saw Maison 21G introducing solid perfumes, I thought I had to share it with you guys. This year for father's day, I was looking for something special for the Hubs cos this will be the only father's day, baby and I share a brain to decide on what to get him.

One thing about my Hubs, I think he like classy stuff. Design-wise, Maison 21G's solid perfume matched the aesthetics that I was looking for. The dark steel-grey exterior looked very manly and it being pocket-sized and light meant he could bring it along with him easily. Most importantly, it was unique. He had never used solid perfume so he was bound to remember this gift.


Maison 21G actually allows their customers to customise the scents. Quite frankly, I am no expert in this area. I asked for something manly but yet not overpowering and they matched me to the sleek sandalwood. The profile/personality of the scent - suave, passionate and soulful, it sounds really like my Hubs. 

Funny story, when the package came, my Mum collected it for me. The solid perfume was not completely closed in its package so I ended up smelling a nice, aromatic fragrance from the living room the whole day. In my head, I was like thinking it can't possibly be the solid perfume, can it? I mean if it smells like this inside a package, this must be some dope stuff. And indeed it was!!!


The solid is made from natural ingredients, so it is safe even if you have sensitive skin. From the quality of it, you just a few dabs to smell fresh again. I am actually quite excited for the Hubs to start using it. Given that it comes in such a tiny little bag, I am thinking of once again hiding his gift in his pillow again, LOL! He is bound to smell it and find it...Hehe.

Personally, I am also secretly stoked that they do have scents for the ladies and also conduct perfume workshops. Maybe when the pandemic dies down, the Hubs and I can attend a couple workshop together. #Romantic 

No comments:

Post a Comment