Saturday, December 5, 2020

I love Clarins

I don't usually write reviews that fast. But for this product, I am very confident of its effect. I am still using Clarins products post-partum (didn't use it during pregancy and utterly regret it) and is now a converted fan. Apart from the samples I received from DreaChong x WeBarre, I also received more Double Serum sachets from Try and Review

Although Clarins products are quite expensive, they are very effective and really deliver what they promise. To regain the pregnancy glow, we tried out the Double Serum. Within 7 days, visible improvement can be seen. My skin looks more refreshed despite the sleep deprivation. The product promises instant radiance, reduced pores and fine skin and visibly looking skin, which I think I will be able to see these effects only when baby is older.

No comments:

Post a Comment