Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Festive Dining at Kwee Zeen @ Sofitel

I have to admit, I love festives. I love crowds and most importantly, I adore the yummy feast that come along. This year, Christmas seems rather muted, maybe cos I am spending my time mostly at home. Nonetheless, we are not cutting down on the feasting even if it means I will be growing FAT. Haha. 

This year, Sofitel has launched The Ultimate Festive Champagne Brunch at Kwee Zeen. For every Sunday in the month of December, a tower brunch can be served at S$128++ per diner, with min. 2 diners to order. Top up another S$98++ and you will get to enjoy unlimited champagne. As I was still breastfeeding, I had to sadly give my champagne a pass. Nonetheless, I still had lots of fun feasting on such a luxurious meal. This brunch was particularly popular with couples and catch-up gatherings.


The tower was 3 stories high, with the meats at the bottom, the cheese platter in the centre and the sweets on top. And it comes with a whole bowl of seafood with caviar and lobster with roe (yum!) Tip: There was so much food that there was even enough to bring back. So start on the seafood platter and the perishables first because there was no way to finish everything!
 
My personal favourite was the second platter. The cheese was so good I had a hard time stopping myself :P The seafood bowl and the meat platter was definitely the most value for money but the Christmas feast is not for everybody. The Hub who was more of a Chinese cuisine type of dude did seem to enjoy it a little less. You can also opt for takeaway options (including orders for turkey and log cakes).


While you are there, do set aside some time to explore the place because Sofitel is gorgeous. Once you step in, you do have a resort vibe. Even though I was only there for a meal, I do feel I have stepped out of Singapore and is on vacation. As we were walking away some calories, I managed to capture some nice shots :P

If you still have your Rediscover Singapore vouchers, you may consider using it here. For families, you can consider the Infinite Family Experiences which includes kids acitivities and full dining experiences. For couples, do consider the Retreat to Sanctuary which looks super shiok. Final tip for those without cars: There is a shuttle bus to Sofitel from Harbourfront MRT station. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment