Sunday, August 16, 2020

More Baby Clothes: Feat. Kidcrafter and This Fine Tot


Many of you should already be quite familar with Kidscrafter. If you loiter Bugis quite often which I obviously do before Covid, you would notice a pushcart selling baby/ children's clothes in a pushcart. What you may not know is that they actually have a online store. For days like this which it is not convenient to go down, you can actually purchase offline and you know what, they come in a very nice, swag box. 

Kidscrafter is very well-known for their tongue-in-cheek rompers for the babies (mine are from the latest collection which I feel isn't as iconic as the Starwars, comics or fruits series). As your kid grows older, you will definitely love their boys and girls series. Their girls' series in my opinion still wins hands-down, but for the boys, they hold quite a good selection of stylish clothes that even a Mum like me would nod heartily in approval and open her wallet :D


For the price-point ($18 per piece), the quality is more than decent. In fact, the price is even more attractive for the children's collection. What impressed me really was the neck buttons at the side of the romper. As you all may know by now, I am very troubled by my big baby. Buttons like this really comforts me greatly because it will ensure that he can fit in even if he grows too fast and his clothes will have better mileage. 

Once baby's size is confirmed and we more or less how much more clothes people are going to gift us, I will probably get him a few iconic pieces LOL cos this mummy love to take photos of her baby in cute clothes. :D


One of the fellow Mummies has set up a store and I thought it would be great to show her some support and do a shout-out here. Personally, I hold high regards to from-mum-for-mum type of stores. This Fine Tot works on a PO basis and sells quite a variety of items - books, toys, bibs, teethers and even clothes. 

The Bamboo Cotton Onesies came in a set of 2 and is truly my favourite. I have been sourcing for holely, breezy clothes and this is totally what I am looking for. It is size 100 and can fit up to a 11-13kg baby. Price-wise, it is quite reasonable at $11 for 2. Since there is 2 pieces, I will include one of this piece in the giveaway. 


The other piece is the Cotton Modal Sleeved Onesie ($12) in sage. This piece is significantly smaller and is expected to maybe fit a 3-6 month baby max. I quite like the design of this piece because it has a nice texture and buttons at the top are not the typical snap on. It is definitely pretty but I am not sure whether it is the most practial. Maybe I will just leave it unbuttoned and baby can look sexy.

Maybe is just me, but I have this onesie is a little disproportionate. The onesie seems to be stretched and the arms area seems to be very tiny. I am not sure if this would eventually work well on the baby because if his arms are thick, I don't think he will fit in. But the good news is, if it doesn't work for my kid, I will include this in the giveaway as well :D

No comments:

Post a Comment