Saturday, August 29, 2020

One Hour Florist: Photoshoot Flowers

Exciting...someone is going to do her maternity shoot. Not going to disclose much of the theme, clothes etc. here. The only reveal I am going to do is my flowers because you know my thoughts about flower...such a fragile beauty. Before you know it, they will start wilting so is always best to capture them fresh.

If you are quite a last minute person, then you might want to check out One Hour Florist. You can order and recieve your flowers within an hour. Fortunately for your, One Hour Florist is quite reasonable in their pricing so you don't have to a pay an arm and a leg for dilly-dallying. You just have to fill up the occassion and the age group of the receiver and they will spruce something up for you. And...they can even help you pen a message.


In terms of the quality of the flowers and arrangement, I think it is quite value for money. My only problem was this was for a shoot and the very leaf-like plants were not the most resilient. They really struggled to survive. You will get to see more when the photos are out! I actually told them it is for a maternity shot and One Hour Florist sent roses. 

To be honest, I thought it would be carnations. Does roses remind you of mothers? Apart from that, this is really a beautiful piece. Most of the other plants and flowers were highly resilient. They survived a move to my in-law house and traveling to the studio in terrible conditions. Yes, my Hubs is no plant lover. This precious baby was being thrown around. 


I savaged whatever left of it after the shoot and the Hubs said it looked as though I was doing a craft out of it. Haha. Somewaht it is true, cos after dismantling the flowers and tossing away those I knew would never make it the next night, I had a new bunch waiting to be placed into a recycled bottle (cos I too appear more excessive than I already am to ask for a vase...) 

Sorry guys but no more photos for now...because I don't want to throw in any spoilers for the shoot. You will see more of them in due course, so just stay tune and continue reading ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment