Thursday, August 20, 2020

Try it Free: Dewysoft Super Soft Tissue

Someone should really slap me for being a judgy little biatch lately. I think if my quick conclusions were accurate, it might still be okay. But the truth is always far...very far from my conclusions. So the lucky us received some free tissues from Dewysoft to try it out.

It was quite exciting because we were the first few people in Singapore to test it and these tissues were made of bamboo fibre, which is 100% biodegradable. It sounds really for the environment. Most importantly, there was even aloe vera added on the surface to give it a super smooth surface. I was also told that the tissues were really good for people with a sensitive nose (ME!) and even for babies.

But when I first opened the packet of tissue, I got quite a shock of my life. The tissue was yellow (cos it is unbleached, girl)! The thing is all the tissues I ever used in my life were a nice pure white. Yellow gave me this impression that the tissue was not as refined. Dewysoft also had little patterns on it which I mistook as dirt patch. (This is what happens when you are biased!)

BUT...I have to admit I have never been more wrong in my life because this is one of the softest piece of tissue I ever felt in my life. And this was truly the day I learnt never to judge a tissue by its cover. The only part Dewysoft didn't quite live up to was its promise that it doesn't tear easily. To be honest, I think it tears quite easily and I think it is really because it was too soft. 


The aunty in me quickly did a price comparison because I was so keen to do a switch. So usually, I use the cheapo Watsons tissue (which is about 1 cents a piece). Dewysoft is about 3 cents a piece. Comparitively, I think it is definitely more expensive, so I am thinking that maybe I will save these precious tissues for days when I have a bad flu (maybe I won't look like a rudolf anymore). 

For those who are keen to try it for FREE, you can apply here as well. Honestly, I think more work can be done on the website cos it looks like phishing site. But I can assure you that it is absolutely legit cos it is from their official website. For those of you who have tried it, let me know your thoughts, do you think I should spend more on my tissues? I am sure the wiping of dirty tables doesn't deserve such premium products on them. Hehe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment