Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Kundal Hair and Body Care


Now that the baby is sort of ready to arrive anytime, my new concerns revolves more around my postpartum. Will I slim down? Will I have breastmilk? Will I lose hair? Will I have time mask my face? Will I this? Will I that? Honestly, I think baby stuff are nearly settled, but my 4th trimester stuff are barely settled. 

Hairloss is one of the fears I have. Although everybody tells me I have so much hair, there is no harm in losing some. Erms...What! I won't be washing my hair during confinement but after that I need to regain the glory of my mane. So the Kundal package came in time! I was quite intrigued with this brand because it came with many scents on Shopee!



Kundal's shampoo are paraben free and silicone free haircare. For the Shampoo, I tried out the baby poweder scent and it is quite true to its name. The shampoo foams well but to be honest it is not particularly impressive. I am however very impressed by the hair treatment. I got it in white musk (honestly not sure what it is) but I really don't like the strong, floral woody scent. It is my least favourite scent to be honest. 

The hair treatment I have to say works wonder. After using it, I can immediately feel the effect. My hair felt really soft and silky. If you ask me, the hair treatment will be the lingering scent, so it is important to choose scents that you like. Next time, I think I will pick the same for both. But white musk is definitely off the list. 



My requirements for body wash are not very high - I just need them to foam well and have a lingering scent. Usually I use a soap bar, but I still use body wash when I go to gym etc. It is just too much of a hassle to bring a wet soap to and fro the gym, haha. Kundal's bath wash works well for me and I think I did well this time well with the cherry blossom. I am not sure about you ladies, but my favourites for body wash are either the fruits or the flowers. They always make you and the bathroom smell so so good. 



It really depends on your hair type and condition, but not everyone needs to use hair serum. Usually if your hair is long, frizzy or dry, you would generally have to use some hair oil to maintain. I personally don't have any favourite brand, I usually a nice scent and it cannot make my hair feel stick or greasy after use. Generally, after using hair oil, you will notice your hair become glossier and shinier. 

For the serum, I picked Ylang Ylang and I have to say this is my favourite. I adore the sweet flora scent. Given that the Kundal hair serum actually meet my requirement, I might be using this moving forward. Psss...I usually use the hair oil in the morning cos when you use it at night, it might get on your pillow and cause acne growth. :D Hope this review helps. 

Have to admit...it feels good receiving non-baby related packages for a change. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment