Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Home Tester Club: Colgate ProClinical B150 Charcoal Battery Toothbrush

Usually, sites that offer free review products always make me raise an eyebrow. But the curious cat in me always tempt me to "sell my data" and and test whether these websites truly promises what they say. So, recently I came across Home Tester Club. Compared to Try and Review, the preliminary questionnaire is way longer but I find the review items more premium and relevant to people who are having their own homes.

Like always, I don't harbour too much hope but was pleasantly surprised when I was shortlisted to review the Colgate ProClinical B150 Charcoal Battery Toothbrush. Initially, I have to admit that the packaging didn't impress me too much because batteries just doesn't look very advanced. And when I de-construct the toothbrush, it just looked very meh on the inside.


However, after using the Colgate ProClinical B150 Charcoal Battery Toothbrush, I was absolutely sold. First of all, it is can be around a low $20+ when it is on sale. Working on AAA batteries also meant that when you travel, you don't have to worry about misplacing the charging wire etc. It is the perfect travel toothbrush for me. 

My favourite functions includes the tongue and cheek cleaner and its soft bristles. Don't estimate this little boy cos it is as powerful as any other electric toothbrush. It does have a 2 mins. timer, but that is really more of a frill for me because erms I brush my teeth very fast (less than 2 mins). Note: I have no decay at all so my brushing is still effective ok!


Ending with a photo of me brushing my teeth cos I am extra like that. I even used a unicorn filter to match my unicorn pjs from The Puffy Fluffy. Actually, you know what, this brush would be perfect if it comes with a nice box so that I can bring it around. Colgate, if you ever read this, can send me a nice holder please. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment